Printed Electronics (2D additive manufacturing)
Printable Electronics (PE) is a new advanced manufacturing technology enabling lower cost digital fabrication of ubiquitous electronic devices.
- Agile Manufacturing, Inc.
- Centre for Advanced Manufacturing and Design Technologies
- Formi 3DP Inc.
- Fraser Valley Makerspace
- Le Groupe A&A
- Openforge 3D printing services
- Pinsky Law
- Proto3000 | Additive Manufacturing and Metrology
- Troadey Inc.
- 3D Branches INC
- 3Dprintler: 3D Printing Ideas
Note: The company profiles are presented in the language provided by the author/source. All of the information in Canadian Company Capabilities has been provided by the companies themselves, or by other sources external to Industry Canada. Industry Canada assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency or reliability of the content.
- Date modified: