Gravity information - Gravity tolerance application
The information related to gravity presented in this application is provided by Natural Resources Canada, Geodetic Survey Division.
The requirements for scales are legislated by the Specifications Relating to Non-Automatic Weighing Devices of the Weights and Measures Act and Regulations administered by Measurement Canada.
If you encounter any difficulty in accessing the content on this or any other page, please contact us for assistance.
- The User acknowledges that the Data, which has been prepared or published by Her Majesty, acting through the Department of Natural Resources Canada (NRCan) and Measurement Canada is protected under the Copyright Act and belongs to Her Majesty.
- The User shall not sell, loan, or transfer the Data or otherwise assign any rights under this Agreement to any third party without the prior written permission of NRCan and Measurement Canada.
- If the User wishes to produce a product for retailing or other purposes using the Data supplied by Her Majesty, a licensing agreement will be required and may be negotiated with NRCan and Measurement Canada to authorize the development and/or sale of such a product.
- The Data is provided on an "as is" basis and Her Majesty makes no guarantees, representations, or warranties respecting the Data, either expressed or implied, arising by law or otherwise, including but not limited to, effectiveness, completeness, accuracy, or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Her Majesty shall not be liable in respect of any claim, demand or action, irrespective of the nature of the cause of the claim, demand or action alleging any loss, injury or damages, direct or indirect, which may result from the User's use of the Data or in any way relating to this Agreement. Her Majesty shall not be liable in any way for loss of profits or contracts, or any other consequential loss of any kind resulting from any defect in the Data.
- The User shall indemnify and save harmless Her Majesty and Her Ministers, officers, employees and agents from and against any claim, demand or action, irrespective of the nature of the cause of the claim, demand or action, alleging loss, costs, expenses, damages or injuries (including injuries resulting in death) arising out of the User's use of the Data or in any way relating to this Agreement.
- Date modified: