Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
0216909 - LUCKY DESIGN
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
ARTIKELEN "LUCKY" B. WATERMAN N.V.
55 METCALFE STREET
P.O. BOX 2999, STATION D
ONTARIO K1P 5Y6
|9.3.13||Ties, bow ties, silk scarves|
|27.3.1||Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object|
|27.3.15||Letters or numerals representing an object|
|27.5.1||Letters presenting a special form of writing|
- (1) Shawls, neckties, garment suspenders, sock suspenders, sleeve grips, sporting belts, belts, handkerchiefs, stoles, dressing-gowns, chamber coats, under-clothes for ladies, gentlemen and children, shirts, pyjamas, collars, cuffs, and headwear.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 24 - Textiles and textile goods
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 28 - Games, toys and playthings, sporting articles
- Date of first use in CANADA June 15, 1952.
- Used in NETHERLANDS 04 dec/Dec 1935.
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Expunged - Failure to Renew||1985-01-10|
- Date modified: