MAIL POSTE & DESIGN — 0577188
2701 RIVERSIDE DRIVE,
SUITE 900, 55 METCALFE STREET
P.O. BOX 2999, STATION D
The right to the exclusive use of the words MAIL and POSTE is disclaimed apart from the trademark.
- MAIL POSTE
- POSTE, MAIL
Vienna information (Code & Description)
- Wings, stylized or not -- Notes: (a) Including wings constituting a symbol or an emblem. -- (b) Not including wheels or wheel segments with wings (15.7.17), staves with wings (24.11.3) and Mercury's helmet (with wings) (24.11.14).
- Surfaces or backgrounds covered with lines or bands
- Lines or bands forming an angle -- Note: Including chevrons and arrowheads formed by lines or bands.
- Other irregular parallelograms, trapezia and quadrilaterals, quadrilaterals containing one or more rounded corners
- Letters presenting a special form of writing
- (1) Briefcases, address books, business card holders; stationery, namely: envelopes, file folders, greeting cards, note cards, notebooks, stamps, desktop blotters, memo pads, notepaper, paper folders, binders, book covers, writing paper; stickers, pens, pencils, rubber stamps, rulers, paperweights, letter openers; jewellery, namely: brooches, tiepins, lapel pins; clothing, namely: uniforms, men's ties, caps, t-shirts, polo shirts, sweat shirts, sweat suits, jackets, scarves, toques; packing materials, namely: packaging boxes and packaging papers; printed matter, namely: pamphlets, information packets, magazines, periodicals, posters, brochures, bulletins, catalogues, folders, newsletters, information kits; souvenir items, namely: souvenir books, calendars, decals, buttons, mugs, coasters, keychains, matchbooks calculators, souvenir books; piggybanks; golf-balls, balloons, umbrellas, billboards, storage boxes, films, video tapes, cassette covers, computer software.
- (2) Dinnerware, toy mail trucks, stuffed toys, toy mail boxes.
- (1) Postal services.
- (2) Credit card services.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 12 - Vehicles
- 14 - Precious and semi-precious metals, and jewellery
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 18 - Leather and artificial leather goods
- 21 - Household goods and glass
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 28 - Games, toys and playthings, sporting articles
- 36 - Insurance and financial
- 39 - Transportation and storage
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as March 1989 on goods (1)
- Declaration of Use filed May 16, 1989 on services (1)
- Declaration of Use filed March 06, 1992 on goods (2) and on services (2)
Recordals (known also as Footnotes)
AMENDMENT TO REGISTRATION / MODIFICATION A L'ENREGISTREMENT:
TYPE OF AMENDMENT / GENRE DE MODIFICATION: Additional Goods and Services / Produits et services supplémentaires
DATE REGISTERED / DATE DE L'ENREGISTREMENT: 1992-12-11
FILING DATE / DATE DE PRODUCTION: 1990-09-14
COMMENTS / COMMENTAIRES: Wares marked (1) and (2) and services
marked (2) added.
Owner Address Change / Changement d'adresse du propriétaire
DATE REGISTERED / DATE DE L'ENREGISTREMENT: 1995-04-07
|Action||Action date||Due date||Comments|
|Advertised||1987-09-09||Vol.34 Issue 1715|
|Allowance Notice Sent||1987-11-17||1989-08-27|
|Renewal Notice Sent||2004-11-17||2005-05-17|
|Automatic Expungement - Failure to renew||2005-06-09|
- Date modified: