Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
0771076 - FRINGE FESTIVAL
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
2 FIRST CANADIAN PLACE,
4100 - 66 Wellington Street West
P.O. Box 35, Toronto-Dominion Centre
ONTARIO M5K 1B7
- FRINGE FESTIVAL
- (1) T-shirts, caps, brochures, programs, posters and mugs.
- (2) Bookmarks, calendars, decals, collectible cards, greeting cards, notepads, diaries, pens, glasses, mugs, tumblers, memo pads, key chains, bumper stickers, adult and children's clothing, - namely shirts, pants, woven shirts, polo shirts, fleece shirts, sweaters, tank tops, sweat pants, shorts, scarves, hats, caps and sun visors, umbrellas, hand held fans and cushions.
- (1) Presentation, the advertisement and the promotion of theatre productions.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 14 - Precious and semi-precious metals, and jewellery
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 21 - Household goods and glass
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- Used in CANADA since August 1982 on goods (1) and on services.
- Declaration of Use filed January 19, 1998 on goods (2).
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||1995-03-21|
|Extension of Time||1996-12-13||1997-05-03||Request Letter Date: 1996/11/18|
|Advertised||1997-08-20||Vol.44 Issue 2234|
|Allowance Notice Sent||1997-11-14||1998-05-14|
|Agent Name Change||2001-04-24|
|Rep for Service Name Change||2001-04-24|
|Agent Name Change||2001-06-18|
|Rep for Service Name Change||2001-06-18|
|Agent Name Change||2001-08-28|
|Rep for Service Name Change||2001-08-28|
|Renewed||2013-02-02||DP:2012/03/06 RD:2012/03/06 RR:Ms. Jillian Bracken 515 Richmond St., Unit 4 London, ON N6A 5N4|
- Date modified: