Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1083518 - PRIDE
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
65 Wellesley Street East,
1 FIRST CANADIAN PLACE
100 KING STREET WEST
ONTARIO M5X 1G5
- (1) Clothing, namely shirts.
- (1) Staging of an annual celebration and informational, educational and cultural festival by and for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transsexual and transgenderal people of their sexual and gender orientations and identities, and their histories, cultures, communities, organizations, relationships, achievements and lives.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as 1995.
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Clerical Correction||2001-05-02||As per correspondence dated April 3, 2001.|
|Examiner's First Report||2002-04-18||2002-08-18|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2002-09-20||Vol.49 Issue 2501 2002/10/02|
|Advertised||2002-10-02||Vol.49 Issue 2501|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2002-12-20||2003-06-20|
|Rep for Service Name Change||2016-02-25|
- Date modified: