Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1088552 - RC & CUBE Design
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
#7- 1616 West Broadway,
|29.1.6||White, grey, silver|
This drawing is a black and white representation of the applicants trade-mark.
- (1) Fine Art, namely works of fine art made by my hand or by my design: Namely, original sculptures, drawings, paintings, prints, films and new media creations. Published work, namely Art books, Pamphlets, illustrations, limited edition prints, posters, art cards, greeting cards, playing cards, and board games. Reproductions of images on clothing and china. Three dimensional visual art works, namely Sculptures and limited edition reproductions as well as their respective displays, pedestals, frames and plynths; fine art jewelry, cutlery and decorative utensils of the applicants original design, including, Garments and clothing, Namely, hats, coats, jackets, shirts, trousers, socks, stockings, shoes, boots and underwear, namely, briefs and boxer shorts, T shirts, and ladies unmentionables, namely brassieres and panties.
- (1) Fine Art Services, namely sale, distribution, installation, performance, design and production of fine art, marketing for the benefit of third parties, namely advertisement appearing by way of web page, film, television, magazine, newspaper, pamphlet, poster, flyer, and billboard; publication, namely the acquisition of international standard book numbers, and the filing of work to a legal deposit library.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 6 - Common metals
- 8 - Hand tools
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 14 - Precious and semi-precious metals, and jewellery
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 19 - Non-metallic building materials
- 20 - Furniture, mirrors, articles not included in other classes
- 21 - Household goods and glass
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- 37 - Building construction and repair
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- 42 - Computer and scientific
- 45 - Personal and legal
- Used in CANADA since August 03, 1997.
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2002-07-23||2002-11-23|
|Default Notice Sent||2002-12-16||2003-02-17||Defaulting Action Date: 2002/07/23|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2003-04-23||Vol.50 Issue 2532 2003/05/07|
|Advertised||2003-05-07||Vol.50 Issue 2532|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2003-07-25||2004-01-25|
|Nice Classification Courtesy Letter Sent||2018-07-24|
- Date modified: