Pink Ribbon and Design — 1223824
790 Bay Street
40 KING STREET WEST
Vienna information (Code & Description)
- Ribbons, bows
- Red, pink, orange
- A 29.1.11
- One predominant colour
Colour is claimed as a feature of the trade-mark. The trade-mark is the colour pink.
- (1) Automobiles; containers, namely bottles, jars and canisters sold empty; clothing, namely shirts, tee-shirts, golf shirts, sweatshirts, vests, jackets, socks, caps, and scarves; cosmetics, namely lipstick; food products, namely spices and prepared foods; hair care products, namely shampoo, conditioner, hair spray, hair mousse and hair styling gel; lapel pins; novelty items, namely balloons, buttons, coins, and key chains; pens and pencils; publications, namely books, brochures and newsletters; sporting goods, namely golf balls, golf bags, golf clubs, and tennis racquets; stationery, namely paper, envelopes, post cards and note pads; tote bags, knapsacks, shopping bags and sports bags; and watches.
- (2) Clothing, namely womens undergarments, namely brassieres, garter belts, panties, hosiery, and slips; womens nightwear namely nightgowns, dressing gowns, teddies, and pajamas.
- (3) Candles; handbags; jewellery, namely brooches and pins; small household appliances, namely mixers, blenders, coffee grinders, and food processors; womens apparel, namely blouses, sweaters, pants and skirts.
- (4) Toys, namely plush toys and stuffed animals; feminine hygiene products, namely panty liners, sanitary napkins, tampons, absorbent pads, vaginal preparations and personal lubricants; sporting goods, namely tennis balls; pre-recorded compact discs containing music; and nail polish.
- (5) Blankets; food products, namely bread, bagels, rolls and muffins, chocolates, candies, tea bags and loose-leaf tea, milk, cheese, soy beverages, tofu, sauces, protein food additives and vitamins; life jackets; photo albums; photo frames; novelty items, namely stickers; notebooks and card holders; and skis.
- (6) Clothing, namely gloves, mittens, sweaters, coats, hats, and shorts; yoga attire namely tops, pants, shorts, and sweatbands; dishware namely plates, platters, coasters, glasses and mugs; computer mouse pads, printers, scanners, monitors and central processing units for computers; cosmetics, namely lip balm, blush, foundation make-up, eye shadow, eye pencils, lip pencils and mascara; cosmetic cases sold empty; nail products namely false nails, nail tattoos; food products, namely pies, cookies, tarts and cakes, take-out food, namely pizza, chicken, hamburgers and Chinese foods; jewellery, namely earrings; printed materials, namely greeting cards, printed cheques, posters and calendars; skin care products, namely facial creams and cleansers, body lotions and creams, hand cream, bath oils, deodorant and perfume; tattoos; CD holders; and telephones, namely digital, analog and cellular; partial and full cosmetic breast prosthesis, pads and devices; protective gear namely helmets, pads, eye goggles and safety boots; hockey gear namely sticks, pucks, pads, uniforms, helmets and skates; soccer gear namely balls, uniforms, pads, socks and shoes; cycling gear namely caps, vests, pants, shorts, shoes, gloves and jackets; swim gear namely bathing suits, swimming goggles, bathing caps, bath towels, flip flops and noseplugs; office furniture namely chairs, desks, book cases, credenzas, returns and filing cabinets; sports gear namely snowboards, volleyballs, tossing toys, basketballs, footballs; large appliances namely stoves, refrigerators, microwave ovens, dishwashers, and freezers; personal entertainment devices namely MP3 players, DVD players, and CD players; cameras namely digital still, digital video, video, disposable and telephone cameras; video game hardware and software; computer software; scooters; snowmobiles; sleds; ice skates; mattresses and covers; bedding namely sheets, pillowcases, pillows, towels, duvets, duvet covers and bed skirts; boats namely canoes, kayaks, jet skis, dragon boats, paddleboats, rowboats, sailboats and motorized boats; gardening tools namely snowblowers, ploughs, rototillers, rakes, spades, hoes, hoses, wheelbarrows, lawn mowers, weeders, trowels and forks; paints and stains namely interior and exterior paints; power generators; electric fans and manual fans; stationery products namely scrapbooks, journals, agendas, diaries, and personal planners; personal digital assistant devices; bicycles and helmets; tricycles; beverages, namely cold and hot tea, pop, juice, bottled water, soft drinks, hot chocolate, cold and hot coffee; winter apparel for adults and children, namely boots, overcoats, snowsuits, and leggings; jewellery, namely bracelets, and anklets; lanyards; flooring namely carpet, rugs, tiles, wood, laminates and stone; curling gear namely brooms, rocks, shoes, sweaters, pants, and socks; fitness training equipment namely bench presses, treadmills, stationary weights, medicine balls, rowing machines, stair climbing machines, punching bags, and exercise mats; and yoga equipment, namely bricks, ties and mats.
- (1) Charitable fundraising services; educational and public awareness services relating to breast cancer.
- (2) Courier services; transportation services, namely transportation of products by truck, trailer and taxi cabs; telecommunication services, namely long-distance services, local services and mobile cellular services; production, distribution and marketing of feature films and television programs; accounting services; funeral services; legal services; taxation services; catering services; event planning services; house sitting services; pet care services; managing residential facilities for seniors, namely nursing homes, retirement lodges, seniors apartments and leisure living suites; child care services; house cleaning services; hair styling and cutting services; and fitness training services.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 2 - Paints, varnishes and lacquers
- 3 - Bleaching, cleaning preparations and non-medicated cosmetics
- 4 - Industrial oils, greases and fuels
- 5 - Pharmaceuticals and herbicides
- 7 - Machinery
- 8 - Hand tools
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 10 - Medical and veterinary devices
- 11 - Environmental control items
- 12 - Vehicles
- 14 - Precious and semi-precious metals, and jewellery
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 18 - Leather and artificial leather goods
- 19 - Non-metallic building materials
- 20 - Furniture, mirrors, articles not included in other classes
- 21 - Household goods and glass
- 22 - Ropes and fibres
- 24 - Textiles and textile goods
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 27 - Floor coverings
- 28 - Games, toys and playthings, sporting articles
- 29 - Meats and processed foods
- 30 - Staple foods
- 32 - Beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- 36 - Insurance and financial
- 37 - Building construction and repair
- 38 - Telecommunications
- 39 - Transportation and storage
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- 43 - Accommodation, food and drink
- 44 - Medical and veterinary, beauty, agricultural and forestry
- 45 - Personal and legal
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as June 1997 on goods (1)
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as August 1998 on goods (2)
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as September 2001 on goods (3)
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as October 2002 on goods (4)
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as March 2003 on goods (5)
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as April 01, 1997 on services (1)
- Proposed Use in CANADA on goods (6) and on services (2)
|Action||Action date||Due date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2005-05-13||2005-09-13|
|Extension of Time||2005-09-16||2006-01-13||Request Letter Date: 2005/09/12|
|Extension of Time||2006-01-23||2006-05-13||Request Letter Date: 2006/01/12|
|Extension of Time||2006-05-18||2006-11-13||Request Letter Date: 2006/05/12|
|Withdrawn by Owner||2006-11-16|
- Date modified: