Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1243996 - XCITE PLUS & Design
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
1505 EAST KENT AVENUE
- XCITE PLUS X
|27.3.1||Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object|
|27.3.2||Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body|
- (1) Event Management namely coordinate and manage private parties, corporate parties, themed decorations, exhibitions, press conferences, cultural festivals, pop concerts, community fundraisers, musicals and theatrical productions;
- (2) Entertainment Production namely audio, video, lighting, staging, performance line-up, props making, pyrotechnic and special effects.
- (3) Event Marketing namely coordinate promotion, sponsorship and ticketing;
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- Used in CANADA since March 20, 2004.
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Clerical Correction||2005-01-20||Corrections done as per e-mail request|
|Examiner's First Report||2005-05-11||2005-09-11|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2005-08-11||Vol.52 Issue 2652 2005/08/24|
|Advertised||2005-08-24||Vol.52 Issue 2652|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2005-11-14||2006-05-14|
- Date modified: