Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1252979 - galleria supermarket & DESIGN
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
7171 Yonge Street
130 Dundas Street East
ONTARIO L5A 3V8
- GALLERIA SUPERMARKET GEL - LE - RI - AH
- SUPER MARKET
|5.3.15||Two to four leaves|
|26.11.1||One line or one band|
|26.11.12||Curved lines or bands (except a 26.11.13)|
|26.11.8||Horizontal lines or bands|
|28.19||Inscriptions in other characters|
Colour is claimed as a feature of the mark. The whole design mark is dark navy blue with the exception of the top left leaf, which is light green.
Foreign Character Translation/Transliteration
As provided by the applicant: "The four Korean characters found within the design mark, are a phonetic translation of the English word "Galleria". Each character represents one syllable of the word "Galleria". eg.: Gel - le - ri - ah ("Galleria").
- (1) Korean prepared and packaged foods and Korean housewares namely: Anchovy, asian sesame oil, automatic electric rice cooker, cakes, baked garlic powder, bakeware, barley tea, bars of sweet jellied bean paste, beef, beef bone soup, been curd, been sprouts, bottled oyster sauce, bottled soya bean sauce, bread, bulgogi, candy, canned baby clams, canned bean paste, canned meat, canned oyster sauce, canned preserved vegetables, chestnuts, chewing gum, chestnuts (preserved), chocolate, chopsticks, clay cooking pots, coffee, cookies and biscuits, ice cream, dinnerware, doyn-jang (fermented soybean paste), dried black beans, dried edible brown seaweed, dried fish, dried mushrooms, dried red beans, dried rice noodles, dried vegetables, earthenware, edible fats and oils, edible ices, eggs, fish, fish cakes, fish paste, fresh fruit, frozen sea-food, fruit, galbi, garlic, garlic (preserved), garlic powder, ginger, gingseng, ginseng extracts, ginseng juices (beverages), ginseng powders, ginseng tea, gochu-jang (fermented hot pepper paste), honey, honeycomb trip, hot pepper paste, hot pepper powder (spice), hot peppers, jams, jujube, kimchi (pickled cabbage), Korean crackers, Korean herbs, Korean marinated meats, Korean-style marinated beef, Korean-sliced vegetables preserved in soy sauce or soybean paste, Korean-style pickled vegetables, Korean-style marinated vegetables, marinated vegetables, oxtail, persimmons, persimmons (preserved), pickled radishes, pine nuts, phone cards, pork, potato chips, pots and pans, pressure cookers, radish cubed, ra-myun (instant noodle), red chili flakes, red dates, rice cakes, rice cookers, rice, rice cakes, rice flour, seafood, seaweed, sesame seeds, soft drinks, soup mixes, soy sauce, soybeans, spatula, spices, sugar, sashimi (raw fish), steamed or toasted cakes or fish paste, sushi, take-out meals, tea infusers, tofu (bean curd), tuna, vegetables, vinegar, washcloths, yak-kwa (Korean traditional cakes made from wheat flour oil and honey).
- (1) Bakery shops, butcher shops, cafeteria services, cellular telephone services, courier services, and photocopying services.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 11 - Environmental control items
- 21 - Household goods and glass
- 24 - Textiles and textile goods
- 29 - Meats and processed foods
- 30 - Staple foods
- 31 - Agricultural, horticultural and forestry
- 32 - Beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- 38 - Telecommunications
- 39 - Transportation and storage
- 43 - Accommodation, food and drink
- Used in CANADA since November 01, 2003.
Recordals (known also as Footnotes)
Security Agreement Placed on File/Accord de sécurité inscrit au
DATE RECORDED/DATE CONSIGNEE: 31 juil/Jul 2012
DATE OF CHANGE/DATE DE CHANGEMENT: 31 juil/Jul 2012
COMMENTS/COMMENTAIRES: Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce
Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 1252979
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2005-09-29||2006-01-29|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2005-12-29||Vol.53 Issue 2672 2006/01/11|
|Advertised||2006-01-11||Vol.53 Issue 2672|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2006-03-31||2006-09-30|
|Record Security Interest / License Agreement||2012-07-31||Security Agreement Placed on File / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 1252979|
- Date modified: