Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1319925 - ANSWERS IN GENESIS (Stylized)
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
P.O. Box 510
Hebron, Kentucky 41048
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1800 - 510 West Georgia Street
BRITISH COLUMBIA V6B 0M3
Other Interested Parties
Bldg. 6, Technology Park Office
107 Miles Platting Road
Eight Miles Plain
208-4275 Innes Road
ONTARIO K1C 1T1
- ANSWERS IN GENESIS A
|27.3.1||Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object|
|27.3.2||Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body|
- (1) Pre-recorded video discs containing movies, seminars and lectures in the field of creation science; video game cartridges and software; sunglasses; interactive multimedia computer game program, educational software featuring instruction on material related to creation science; pre-recorded DVDs containing movies, seminars and lectures in the field of creation science; computer screen saver software; pre-recorded compact discs containing music, seminars and lectures in the field of creation science; children's educational software featuring material related to creation science; decorative refrigerator magnets; magnets; wall calendars; trivia cards; trading cards; tracing paper; paper towels; three-ring binders; story books; stories in illustrated form, namely illustrated books in the field of Biblical apologetics; stamp pads and inks; stationery boxes, folders, writing paper, envelopes and stationery-type portfolios; sketch books, pads, and sketches; scrapbooks, albums and pages; religious books; prayer books; pocket calendars; playing cards and cases; pictures; picture books; pens; pencils; paper name badges; paper napkins, paper note tablets; paper party bags; paper plates; paper display boxes, flags, empty gift bags, gift wrap bows, gift wrapping ribbons; identification tags; painting sets for children; paintings, pamphlets; note books; note cards; note pads; notebook paper; notebook dividers; posters; markers; marking pens; lunch bags; letter openers; ink pens; greeting cards; gift cards, gift wrapping paper; fountain pens; flash cards; felt tip markers, pens; engraving plates; engravings; embroidery design patterns; desk calendars; comic books, comic strips; comic strips' comic features in the field of Biblical apologetics; coloring books; children's activity books; children's books; children's story books cartoon prints; cartoon strips; calendar desk pads; calendars; bumper stickers; bookmarks; baby books; ball point pens; arts and craft paint kits; art pictures; art prints; architectural models; squeeze bottles sold empty, glass mugs, drinking glasses, cups, coffee cups, Iunch pails, lunch boxes; bath towels, pillow cases, covers, and shams, handkerchiefs, bed sheets, bed spreads; trousers; t-shirts; ties, sweat shirts; sweat pants; sweat bands; sweat shorts; sweat suits; sweaters; swim wear; swim suits; sport shirts; sleep shirts; sleepwear; slippers; scarves; rain boots, clothing, namely, coats, jackets, suits, and rainwear; polo shirts; ponchos; neckwear, namely, neckties, neckerchiefs; knit shirts; hats; gym shorts; gym suits; clothing caps; prerecorded audio cassettes, tapes, video cassettes, and video tapes featuring material related to creation science; children's video tapes featuring material related to creation science; audio cassettes, audio digital tapes, audio compact discs and audio tapes featuring music, seminars and lectures in the field of creation science; printed Iectures and seminar notes; printed teaching books and pamphlets and teaching activity guides featuring material related to creation science; newsletters featuring material related to creation science; magazines featuring material related to creation science; educational books featuring material related to creation science; publications, namely training manuals in the field of material related to creation science; brochures featuring material related to creation science; books featuring material related to creation science.
- (1) Broadcasting programs via radio, television and the Internet; planetariums; organizing exhibitions, namely, museum exhibits; motion picture film production; multimedia entertainment software production service; guided tours; computer programming for others; videotape production; television show production; entertainment services, namely, ongoing radio programs in the field of creation science; entertainment services, namely, radio programs and television shows in the field of Biblical apologetics; arranging and conducting seminars, lectures and conferences in the field of Biblical apologetics; educational services, namely, conducting programs on creation evangelism; distribution of radio programs for others and for television programming to cable television; conducting workshops and seminars featuring creation/evolution information; arranging and conducting educational conferences; audio recording and production.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 21 - Household goods and glass
- 24 - Textiles and textile goods
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 26 - Sewing and decorative items including slide fasteners
- 28 - Games, toys and playthings, sporting articles
- 38 - Telecommunications
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- 42 - Computer and scientific
- Used in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
- Registered in or for UNITED STATES OF AMERICA on January 18, 2005
- under No. 2,918,926.
Recordals (known also as Footnotes)
CHANGE IN TITLE/CHANGEMENT EN TITRE:
TYPE OF CHANGE/GENRE DE CHANGEMENT: Name/Nom
DATE REGISTERED/DATE DE L'ENREGISTREMENT: 10 nov/Nov 2010
DATE OF CHANGE/DATE DE CHANGEMENT: 11 juin/Jun 2010
COMMENTS/COMMENTAIRES: FROM: Answers in Genesis of Kentucky, Inc.
TO: Answers in Genesis, Inc.
Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 1292064
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2007-02-20||2007-06-20|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2007-12-27||Vol.55 Issue 2776 2008/01/09|
|Advertised||2008-01-09||Vol.55 Issue 2776|
|Note to File||2008-01-28||Correspondence from agent - errors in statement of wares corrected.|
|Proposed Opposition||2008-03-11||Proposed Opposition Filed by receiving mail.|
|Opposed||2008-06-19||Opposition generated by creation of a S/O sent to Applicant.|
|Opposition Removed||2009-04-24||Case Closed - Opponent Withdraws 91|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2009-05-01||2009-11-01|
|Amendment to Registration||2010-11-10||Name / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 1292064|
|Rep for Service Name Change||2017-01-10|
- Date modified: