Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1379519 - ICBC
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
151 West Esplanade
550 BURRARD STREET
SUITE 2300, P.O. BOX 30
BRITISH COLUMBIA V6C 2B5
- (1) Insurance services, namely underwriting, administration and management of insurance policies and adjusting of insurance claims; insurance brokerage services.
- (2) Driver licensing, vehicle registration and licensing.
- (3) Information and education services, namely the conduct and administration of programs with respect to road safety, driver, passenger and pedestrian safety, driver training, post-injury rehabilitation, anti-drinking and driving, use of vehicle safety devices and automobile crime prevention.
- (4) Roadside assistance services.
- (5) Accreditation services, namely the accreditation of auto body repair businesses.
- (6) Financing services, namely offering payment plans for vehicle insurance.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- 36 - Insurance and financial
- 37 - Building construction and repair
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- 42 - Computer and scientific
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as January 1989 on services
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as September 1997 on services
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as August 1994 on services (3).
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as June 2001 on services (4).
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as December 1996 on services
- (5), (6).
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2008-09-26||2009-01-26|
|Approval Notice Sent||2009-01-28||2009-02-25|
|Approved||2009-03-19||APPROVED BY PROGRAM EX200M1|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2009-03-20||Vol.56 Issue 2839 2009/03/25|
|Advertised||2009-03-25||Vol.56 Issue 2839|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2009-07-10||2010-01-10|
|Rep for Service Name Change||2016-02-25|
- Date modified: