Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1406720 - The Best of as seen on TV and more! & design
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
2 Finley Road
- THE BEST OF AS SEEN ON TV AND MORE!
|26.4.6||Quadrilateral figures with one or more convex or concave sides -- Note: Not including elongated surfaces with one or more convex or concave sides (25.3.1).|
|26.4.18||Quadrilaterals containing one or more letters|
|26.4.24||Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces|
- (1) Internet and retail sales of a variety of consumer products typically advertised on television infomercials, namely household goods & appliances namely (a) small, electrical kitchen-appliances namely blenders and mixers; food processors; juicers; coffee makers and grinders; bread makers; pasta makers; tortilla makers; popcorn makers; ice-cream makers; yogurt makers; smoothie makers/blenders; beer-making machines; chocolate fountains; kettles; crepe makers; toasters; rotisseries; toaster ovens; microwave ovens; rice cookers; slow cookers; grills and raclettes; hotplates; griddles; electric frying pans; food slicers; waffle irons; fondues; electric can openers; electric knives; knife sharpeners; and coolers and cooler utensils, trays, and containers; (b) cookware & bakeware namely cookers; pots; pans; skillets; griddles; woks; stovetop kettles; pressure cookers; baking sheets; baking stones; casseroles; dishes; bowls; browning trays intended for use on stove or range cooktop or for use inside a conventional or microwave oven; and baby-bottle heaters; (c) kitchen utensils namely mixing bowls; rolling pins; cookie cutters; ice-cream scoops; scales; can, jar, and bottle openers; moulds; measuring cups and spoons; jars; cookie jars; butter rulers; basting syringes and brushes; clocks and timers; thermometers; cutting boards and blocks; egg cups; corkscrews; peelers; slicers; stoners; mandolines; choppers and cutters; juicers; zesters; scrapers; apple corers; reamers; squeezers; crimpers; beaters; mixers; shakers; graters; shredders; whisks; tongs; spoons; ladles and skimmers; spatulas and turners; colanders, sieves and strainers; potato mashers; vegetable steamers; dehydrators; kitchen scissors and shears; utility forks; cake and pie servers; marinade injectors; meat tenderizers; roasters; hamburger presses; nutcrackers, garlic presses; cookbook holders; oven mits and gloves and potholders; pepper mills and shakers; salt shakers; pasta machines; mortar and pestle sets; salad spinners; spice racks; and food containers and canisters; (d) beverage & table glassware; (e) cutlery, flatware & dinnerware namely forks, spoons, ladles, and servers; table knives and other knives namely butcher knives, cleavers, boning knives, carving knives, slicing knives, chef's knives, fillet knives, trimming knives, fluting knives, utility knives, peeling knives, paring knives, bread knives, butter knives, streak knives, fish knives, and cheese knives; and plates, dishes, platters, cups and saucers; (f) home & bedroom products namely beds; mattresses; mattress toppers (pads); bed coverings; pillows; pillow coverings; slippers; seat cushions; bathrobes; shawls; bed and throw blankets; socks; air purifiers; water purifiers; light bulbs; fans; storage bags; lamps; chairs; shoulder bags; (g) memory-foam products namely beds; mattresses; mattress toppers (pads); pillows; slippers; neck supports; seat cushions; massaging seat cushions; and massage chairs; (h) laundry & domestic cleaning aids namely brushes for cleaning pots, dishes, and floors and brushes for removing lint from clothes and clothes dryers; boards for folding clothes; hampers; stain remover/resisters; irons; brooms, whisks, and brushes; wood and metal polish; floor and furniture polish; polishing cloths and gloves; dusters; dusting brushes; mops; floor and furniture wax; shammies; oven-cleaning preparations; rust-removing preparations; squeegees; sanitizers, deodorizers for air, carpets, and shoes; silver polish; steam cleaners; and vacuum cleaners; (i) household tools & instruments namely spray-painting guns; hand tools namely hammers, wrenches, and screwdrivers; duct tape; bird feeders; battery chargers; closet organizers; clothing hangers; picture frames; cellophane wrap dispensers; manual lint removers; cat litter boxes; bags for microwave cooking; painting implements namely paint, applicators, brushes, rollers, and trays; plumbing fixtures; pruning scissors and shears; shower heads; toilet-paper holders; paper-towel dispensers; water purifying units; barbecue grills; portable barbeques; barbeque tools namely skewers, tongs, brushes, and corn holders; and portable coolers.
- (2) Internet and retail sales of a variety of consumer products typically advertised on television infomercials, namely health, beauty & personal-care products namely hair-straightening preparations; hair-colouring preparations; styling, curling, and straightening irons; hair-care preparations; hair-growth stimulants; hair-removing creams and devices; hair dryers; hair combs; heat packs; massage chairs and ottomans; facial massagers; basic massagers; massaging belts; electric pore cleansers; facial steamers; all-purpose sanitizers; nail clippers; nail-polish remover; skin-care preparations namely non-medicated creams, lotions and soaps; corn- and callus-removing creams; wart-removing creams; acne-prevention creams; toenail softeners; bracelets; electric accupuncture and accupressure pens; sun screens and sun blocks; and electric toothbrushes.
- (3) Internet and retail sales of a variety of consumer products typically advertised on television infomercials, namely giftware & seasonal sundries namely picture frames; clocks; bar shakers and bar tools; toy vehicles and planes; inflatable toys; outdoor chairs and tables; patioware namely plastic glasses, tumblers, mugs, goblets, jugs, carafes, pitchers, plates, trays, and bowls; napkin rings and holders; coasters; outdoor décor namely lighting, garden sculptures, decorative plaques and stones; fountains; patio furniture and accessories namely throws, cushions, and place mats; gift wrapping and gift wrapping bows; and teddy bears.
- (4) Internet and retail sales of a variety of consumer products typically advertised on television infomercials, namely sports, outdoor & health-and-fitness products namely (a) golf equipment namely balls; clubs; divot-repair tools; gloves; golf wear; putting aids; shoes; swing aids; and tees; (b) camping gear namely backpacks; tents; sleeping bags; sleeping pads and air mattresses; hatchets and axes; hammers and saws; rope; tarp; chuck boxes; lanterns and flashlights; folding chairs; portable stoves; and pocket knives; (c) fitness products namely elliptical and cardio exercise machines; cardio stepper machines; cross-training machines; body-fat scales; resistance-training equipment; fitness belts; electric foot massagers and massaging belts; chair pads; barbells and free weights; wrist, leg, and ankle weights; bicycles; stationary bicycles; exercise machines; exercise mats; stair-stepping machines; treadmills; jogging machines; powered treadmills; rowing machines; weightlifting machines; walking machines; cross-country ski-training machines; abdominal flex bars; and manual leg exercisers; (d) athletic bags and gym bags; (e) fishing tackle namely lures; artificial flies; fishing rods, reels, and lines; hooks; swivels; floats (or bobbers); bite alarms; sinkers (or plummets); tackle boxes; nets; and hip boots (or waders).
- (5) Internet and retail sales of a variety of consumer products typically advertised on television infomercials, namely automotive accessories namely car mats; snow brushes; mirrors; travel coolers; travel mugs; windshield sunshades; and battery chargers for cell phones, cameras, digital audio players, personal digital assistants, and beverage warmer/coolers; fuel additives; motor-oil additives; car and chrome polish; windshield-wiper blades; polymer sealants for cleaning, shining, and protecting surfaces; and seat cushions.
- (6) Internet and retail sales of a variety of consumer products typically advertised on television infomercials, namely plumbing supplies namely faucet converters; and cabinets.
- (7) Internet and retail sales of a variety of consumer products typically advertised on television infomercials, namely audio & video media & equipment namely pre-recorded and blank audio compact discs; digital versatile discs (or digital video discs); Blu-ray discs; high-definition discs; MiniDiscs (collectively "optical discs"); compact audiocassettes; and video cassettes; holders for optical discs, compact audiocassettes, and video cassettes; electronic equipment namely portable television sets and portable optical-disc players; and electric musical keyboards.
- (8) Internet and retail sales of a variety of consumer products typically advertised on television infomercials, namely home & office supplies namely appointment books; address books; children's activity books; notebooks; calendars; greeting cards; playing cards; Christmas cards; office labelling machines; memo sorters; personal organizers; desktop organizers; scissors; gummed tape and adhesives; staplers; and board games.
- (9) Internet and retail sales of a variety of consumer products typically advertised on television infomercials, namely books namely books of fiction and non-fiction for children and adults.
- (10) Internet and retail sales of a variety of consumer products typically advertised on television infomercials, namely clothing for men, women & children namely athletic wear; beachwear; protective wear namely jackets, vests, gloves; undergarments; and headwear namely hats, caps, toques, berets, headbands, and do-rags.
- (11) Internet and retail sales of a variety of consumer products typically advertised on television infomercials, namely environmentally friendly products namely staple-free staplers, water purifiers, air purifiers, fuel additives to enhance the performance characteristics of engines, power capacitors, voltage regulators, solar-powered fans, and solar-powered cells; products made wholly or partly from bamboo, namely towels, bathmats, shower curtains, bedsheets, pillow cases, salad bowls, kitchen utensils, food-storage canisters, cheese plates, knife blocks, cutting boards, clothes and food hampers, salt shakers, pepper shakers, pizza cutters, soaps, and moisturizing lotions; newspaper firebrick presses, shopping-cart bags, reusable carry-bags, door-draft stoppers, anti-static devices for dryers, fridge deodorizers, air conditioners, heaters, folding bicycles, cleaning cloths, and sponges.
- (12) Internet and retail sales of a variety of consumer products typically advertised on television infomercials, namely pet products namely food and water bowls; cages; collars; toys; houses; pet-training devices namely anti-barking collars and electronic containment fences; and leashes.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- Used in CANADA since August 01, 2000.
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Note to File||2008-09-25||Amendment recorded as per correspondence dated 13/08/08|
|Approval Notice Sent||2009-03-31||2009-04-28|
|Approved||2009-05-21||APPROVED BY PROGRAM EX200M1|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2009-05-22||Vol.56 Issue 2848 2009/05/27|
|Advertised||2009-05-27||Vol.56 Issue 2848|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2009-09-11||2010-03-11|
- Date modified: