TELEPRESENCE START — 1580578
Sound representation 1
Registration Expiry Date
170 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, California 95134
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
250 University Avenue
The mark consists of a sound consisting of the theme played by a flute/chime sound having a slow attack and excessive overtones. The theme is as follows: a whole note, F5, held over to two more whole notes. Another note, AB5, is played after the F5, one quarter rest later. It too is held for two whole notes of duration. Both are held until they fade naturally. The same notes are simultaneously played by F2 and AB2 respectively and held for the same duration and fade in the same fashion. A sustain pedal is employed so that all four notes and their overtones combine to form a cloudy and complex sound, rich in the overtone series of the key of F major.
- (1) Teleconferencing and video conferencing systems, comprised of electrical power connectors, Ethernet ports, internet protocol telephones, cameras, video display monitors, audio speakers, lighting fixtures, microphones, multimedia and video projectors, and furniture namely, tables, carts, mounts and stands.
- (1) Teleconferencing and video confrencing services.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 11 - Environmental control items
- 20 - Furniture, mirrors, articles not included in other classes
- 38 - Telecommunications
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as December 2006
- Used in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Registered in or for UNITED STATES OF AMERICA on May 25, 2010, under No. 3,792,267 on goods
- Registered in or for UNITED STATES OF AMERICA on May 25, 2010, under No. 3,792,268 on services
|Action||Action date||Due date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2012-10-29||2013-04-29|
|Approval Notice Sent||2013-09-03||2013-10-01|
|Approved||2013-10-24||APPROVED BY PROGRAM EX200M1|
|Advertised||2013-11-13||Vol.60 Issue 3081|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2014-02-28||2014-08-28|
|Rep for Service Changed||2018-03-23||From: 3927 To: 21147 / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 1804851|
- Date modified: