WEBEX — 1580579
Sound representation 1
Registration Expiry Date
170 West Tasman Drive
San Jose, California 95134
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
250 University Avenue
The description of the sound mark is as follows: the mark consists of the theme played by electric guitar as follows: an eighth note, DB5, followed by a quarter note, C5, followed by an eighth note, AB4, followed by a quarter note, G4, followed by a quarter note, AB4, which is tied over into the next bar to a whole note and fades. Above this, is a glockenspiel plays the same melody two octaves higher. (DB7, followed by a quarter note, C7, followed by an eighth note, AB6, followed by a quarter note, G6, followed by a quarter note, AB6, which is tied over into the next bar to a whole note and fades.) There is also a non-pitched, cowbell-like instrument accompaniment as follows: one eighth note, followed by a quarter note, followed by an eighth note, followed by two quarter notes, the last of which is tied to a whole note. The bass part consists of: an eighth note duration, AB2, followed by a dotted quarter note, AB2, which is tied to a half note (two beats) and further tied to a whole note into the fade.
- (1) Teleconferencing, network conferencing, and web conferencing services.
- (2) Providing non-downloadable software to facilitate the electronic transmission of information, namely calendar, agenda and contact information, data namely, electronic mail, text messages, electronic documents stored in a computer, voice and images via a web browser and mobile device over the Internet, for use with web-based communications namely, web-based meetings and classes, audio and video conferencing and network conferencing.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 38 - Telecommunications
- 42 - Computer and scientific
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as 2010
- Used in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
- Registered in or for UNITED STATES OF AMERICA on July 27, 2010, under No. 3,825,097 on services (1)
- Registered in or for UNITED STATES OF AMERICA on July 27, 2010, under No. 3,825,098 on services (2)
|Action||Action date||Due date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2012-10-29||2013-04-29|
|Approval Notice Sent||2014-05-01||2014-05-29|
|Approved||2014-06-19||APPROVED BY PROGRAM EX200M1|
|Advertised||2014-07-09||Vol.61 Issue 3115|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2014-10-24||2015-04-24|
|Rep for Service Changed||2018-03-23||From: 3927 To: 21147 / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 1804851|
- Date modified: