Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1624483 - Big spoon represents mother, small fork represents child.
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
624 Coopers Square SW
280 ALBERT STREET
ONTARIO K1P 5G8
- LITTLE CHEWZ SMALL STEPS ... BIG CHANGES
|4.5.2||Personified objects, combinations of objects representing a personage|
|11.1.1||Knives, forks and spoons|
|2.9.12||Hair, locks of hair, wigs, beards, moustaches|
|9.1.7||Laces, braids, tapes, cords, ropes -- Note: See also 14.1.5.|
|2.7.10||Woman (women) and child (children)|
|2.9.4||Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.|
|2.9.8||Lips, mouths, tongues|
|2.9.1||Hearts -- Note: Including also hearts represented as a symbol or on playing cards.|
|5.5.19||Other flowers, blossoms -- Notes: (a) Including flowers or blossoms of trees (cherry trees, peach trees, apple trees) and of bushes. -- (b) Including flowers of protea and strelitzia.|
|27.3.1||Letters or numerals representing a human being or a part of the human body, an animal or a part of an animal's body, a plant, a heavenly body, a natural phenomenon or an object|
|27.3.11||Letters or numerals representing a plant|
- (1) Promotional clothing, namely, t-shirts, aprons.
- (2) Promotional items, namely, refrigerator magnets, pens, calendars, signs and stickers.
- (3) Promotional fitness tools, namely, water bottles, yoga pose cards.
- (4) Printed and pre-recorded DVDs, CD-ROMs and downloadable digital images, namely, photographic and video images, books, brochures, newsletters, recipe cards, leaflets, and short stories.
- (5) Children's books and movies, namely CD's, and cook books.
- (6) Parent and teacher resources in the form of printed publications, namely, lessons plans, activity guides and recipes
- (1) Workshops and classes in the field of magazine writing, editing and copywriting
- (2) Workshops and classes in the field of nutrition, personal lifestyle management, exercise, yoga and environmental awareness
- (3) Workshops and classes in the area of cooking
- (4) Educational services for kindergarten, elementary levels in the areas of nutrition.
- (5) Children programs, namely, cooking classes, nutrition classes, environmental awareness classes, yoga classes, art classes and birthdays parties
- (6) Parent workshops, namely recipe exchange workshops, pantry revamp, grocery store tour workshops and coaching
- (7) Providing education services in the fields of nutritional health and personal lifestyle management, namely, lifestyle services, concierge services and professional life enhancement coaching services
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 16 - Paper and printed goods
- 21 - Household goods and glass
- 25 - Clothing, footwear, headgear
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- Declaration of Use filed July 26, 2017.
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2014-01-29||2014-07-29|
|Rep for Service Changed||2015-06-02||From: To: 16080 / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 1624483|
|Agent Changed||2015-06-02||From: To: 16080 / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 1624483|
|Extension of Time||2015-06-03||2015-11-24||Request Letter Date: 2015/05/25|
|Approval Notice Sent||2016-08-24||2016-09-21|
|Approved||2016-10-13||APPROVED BY PROGRAM EX200M1|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2016-10-28||Vol.63 Issue 3236 2016/11/02|
|Advertised||2016-11-02||Vol.63 Issue 3236|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2017-02-17||2017-08-17|
- Date modified: