Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1736229 - Dyke March
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
55 Berkeley St
55 BERKELEY ST
ONTARIO M5A 2W5
- DYKE MARCH
- (1) No Goods are being associated.
- (1) The Dyke March team provides services to members of the LGBT community that identify themselves as Lesbian.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- Used in CANADA since at least June 25, 2011 on goods.
- Used in CANADA since June 26, 2011 on services.
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Abandoned - Voluntary||2015-10-09|
- Date modified: