Canadian Trademarks Details
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
1783119 - CYOLOGIST
For assistance with terms, refer to the Glossary
8152 Rue Cordner
QUEBEC H4T 1V6
- (1) Consulting services in the field of testing and assessing networked devices for cyber security vulnerabilities and risks; Maintenance and support services for computer software in the field of cyber security vulnerability testing of networked devices; Support services in the nature of diagnosing problems for computer hardware in the field of cyber security vulnerability testing of networked devices; Providing updates for computer software in the field of cyber security vulnerability testing of networked devices; Computer consultation in the field of cyber security, namely, providing approvals that minimum security levels have been achieved in the field of cyber security vulnerability testing of networked devices; Promoting via radio, print and internet safety and safety awareness programs for the utilities and utilities service industries; Promoting public awareness of the need for on-line safety.
- (2) Educational services, namely conducting courses, seminars and training in the field of internet security and internet safety and responsible use of the internet, computers and internet enabled devices;
- (3) Providing access to an online portal for use in the fields of internet safety education and internet security education;
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 35 - Advertising, marketing, promotional and business
- 38 - Telecommunications
- 41 - Education and entertainment
- 42 - Computer and scientific
- Declaration of Use filed February 22, 2018.
|Action||Action date||Response date||Comments|
|Approval Notice Sent||2016-11-17||2016-12-15|
|Approved||2017-01-05||APPROVED BY PROGRAM EX200M1|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2017-01-20||Vol.64 Issue 3248 2017/01/25|
|Advertised||2017-01-25||Vol.64 Issue 3248|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2017-05-12||2019-05-19|
- Date modified: