RETURN TRAK — 1146808
LIVE/REGISTRATION/Issued and Active
The trademark application has been registered with the Office.
Registration Expiry Date
Uponor Canada Inc. corporation incorporated under the laws of Saskatchewan
655 Park Street
655 Park Street
- RETURN TRAK
- (1) Radiant floor heating systems comprising tubing, fittings, controls, regulators and tools that aid in the installation of radiant floor heating systems; polyethylene tubing, namely, cross-linked polyethylene tubing for use in radiant floor heating systems, fittings, controls, regulators and tools that aid in the installation of radiant floor heating systems.
- (1) Plumbing and heating services, namely, designing radiant floor heating systems for residential and commercial buildings and the installation thereof.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 7 - Machinery
- 9 - Electrical, scientific and teaching apparatus and software
- 11 - Environmental control items
- 17 - Rubber and rubber goods
- 37 - Building construction and repair
- 42 - Computer and scientific
- Used in CANADA since at least as early as December 1999
|Action||Action date||Due date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2003-05-15||2003-09-15|
|Advertised||2003-11-26||Vol.50 Issue 2561|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2004-02-13||2004-08-13|
|Default Notice Sent||2004-09-02||2004-11-02|
|Note to file||2004-11-23||Corrected the statement of wares to properly reflect the application. Erratum to be published as the wares were not extended.|
|Nice Classification Courtesy Letter Sent||2018-10-05|
|Renewed||2019-12-03||2029-12-03||DP:2020/04/16 RD:2020/04/16 RR:Irja Hannimäki Kouvolantie 365 Nastola 15561 Finland|
|Renewal Notice Sent||2019-12-25||2020-06-03|
|Requirement To Furnish Statement Under Subsection 44.1(1) Sent||2020-04-28||2020-10-28|
|Failure To Furnish Statement Under Subsection 44.1(1)||2021-03-29||2021-05-29|
- Date modified: