BURGER BOY & DESIGN — 1259797
Registration Expiry Date
6005 - 54 AVENUE
The right to the exclusive use of the words BURGER, SHAKE, EMPORIUM and the eleven-point maple leaf is disclaimed apart from the trademark.
- BURGER BOY BURGER & SHAKE EMPORIUM
Vienna information (Code & Description)
- Other foodstuffs not classified in 8.7.1 to 8.7.22
- Drinking vessels, cups (trophies)
- Glasses with or without stems, without handles
- Bread rolls, brioches
- Banderoles, cartouches
- Vine leaves (except 5.3.19), plane leaves, maple leaves
- 11-pointed Canadian maple leaf (leaves)
- One leaf
- (1) Hamburgers, fried chicken, hot dogs, milkshakes, french fries, pancakes, eggs, muffins and soft drinks.
- (1) Restaurant.
The classification data is provided for information and searching purposes only. CIPO does not warrant the accuracy of the classes assigned to the trademark. This data has no legal value of any kind.
- 29 - Meats and processed foods
- 30 - Staple foods
- 32 - Beer and non-alcoholic beverages
- 43 - Accommodation, food and drink
- Used in CANADA since June 2003
|Action||Action date||Due date||Comments|
|Examiner's First Report||2005-12-08||2006-04-08|
|Advertised||2006-03-15||Vol.53 Issue 2681|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2006-06-02||2006-12-02|
- Date modified: