Xiao Heng Dumplings & Chinese characters & Design — 1906153
Room A371 Jinyu Building Kangjiagou Chaoyang district
The mark consist of the wording 'Xiao Heng Dumplings' in stylized font, some Chinese characters and devices. On the lower left of the mark is a full dumpling which exists a smiling face on the dumpling wrapper. Above the dumpling and on the left of the mark is a seal. The seal consists of four white vertical Chinese characters which transliterate to 'Xiao Heng Chu Pin' and the background of the seal is red. Around the seal exist some vogue lines. On the right of the dumpling are the words 'Xiao Heng Dumplings' in two rows and above the word 'Dumplings' is 'Xiao Heng' Besides, the back of word 'Dumplings' is aligned with the back of 'Xiao'. In the north-east of the dumpling are two parallel rows of Chinese characters which transliterate to 'Xiao Heng Shui Jiao' slope to the right
The right to the exclusive use of Dumplings and Chinese characters 'Shui Jiao' is disclaimed apart from the trademark.
- XIAO HENG DUMPLINGS XIAO HENG SHUI JIAO XIAO HENG CHU PIN
- XIAO HENG DUMPLINGS
- XIAO HENG PRODUCED
Vienna information (Code & Description)
- Personified objects, combinations of objects representing a personage
- Eyes -- Note: Including eyes with or without eyebrows and eyes with tears.
- Lips, mouths, tongues
- Teeth, dentures
- Spectacles, spectacle frames
- Two quadrilaterals, one inside the other
- Quadrilaterals containing other inscriptions
- Quadrilaterals with dark surfaces or parts of surfaces
- Inscriptions in Chinese, Japanese or Korean characters
- White, grey, silver
- Red, pink, orange
- Yellow, gold
Colour is claimed as a feature of the trade-mark. The colors black, white, red and yellow are claimed as a feature of the mark.
Foreign Character Translation
The eight Chinese characters in the mark means 'Xiao Heng Dumplings' and 'Xiao Heng Produced in English'.
Foreign Character Transliteration
The eight Chinese characters in the mark transliterate to 'XIAO HENG SHUI JIAO' and 'XIAO HENG CHU PIN'.
Goods (Nice class & Statement)
- (1) Beverages made of tea; cereal-based snack food; Chinese steamed dumplings (shumai, cooked); Chinese stuffed dumplings (gyoza, cooked); coffee based beverages; frozen confectionery; groats for human food; meat pies; noodles; ready-to-eat cereals; spring rolls
Services (Nice class & Statement)
- (1) Agency services for booking hotel accommodation; café services; food and drink catering; hotel services; providing campground facilities; restaurant services; restaurants; snack-bar services
- Used in CANADA since August 15, 2014
|Action||Action date||Due date||Comments|
- Date modified: