Canadian trade-mark data
Third-Party Information Liability Disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
The database was last updated on: 2014-07-29
APPLE CORPS LIMITED
27 OVINGTON SQUARE
LONDON SW3 ILJ
FETHERSTONHAUGH & CO.
55 METCALFE STREET
P.O. BOX 2999, STATION D
ONTARIO K1P 5Y6
1 Infinite Loop
Cupertino, California, 95014
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
BAKER & MCKENZIE LLP
181 BAY STREET, SUITE 2100
P.O. BOX 874
ONTARIO M5J 2T3
APPLE BOX PRODUCTIONS SUB INC.
MCCARTHY TETRAULT LLP
TORONTO DOMINION BANK TOWER
ONTARIO M5K 1E6
Apple Computer Inc.
1 INFINITE LOOP,
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
GOWLING LAFLEUR HENDERSON LLP
SUITE 2600, 160 ELGIN STREET
ONTARIO K1P 1C3
27 YORKVILLE AVENUE,
PIASETZKI NENNIGER KVAS LLP
120 ADELAIDE STREET WEST
ONTARIO M5H 1T1
MARK DESCRIPTIVE REFERENCE:
WHOLE APPLE DESIGN
(1) Sound records, pre-recorded audio cassettes and gramophone records.
(2) Pre-recorded compact discs bearing sound recordings, video recordings, films, images, games, graphics, text, encoded data for reproducing sound or images, computer programs for entertainment purposes and electrically, optically or magnetically recorded information for entertainment purposes.
(3) Video recordings, motion picture films.
(6) Trading cards, greeting cards.
(7) Backpacks, wallets.
(8) Shirts, T-shirts, sweatshirts, jackets.
(9) Hats, caps, long-sleeved T-shirts, button neck shirts, polo shirts, rugby jerseys.
(11) Cigarette lighters.
(12) Sculptures of common metal and their alloys; die cast models of common metal; buckles; key fobs, key rings and key chains; ornaments, statuettes, models and figures; decorative and commemorative plaques and plates; signs and signboards; boxes, and containers; video game software; interactive entertainment software; discs for use with electronic games apparatus; games and apparatus for games for use with a television screen, video monitor or electronic display screen; amusement apparatus for use with a television screen, video monitor or electronic display screen; magnets; cases adapted for storing discs, for use in bearing sound records; clocks; belt buckles; badges, jewellery boxes; brooches; ornamental pins; books; notelets; playing cards; postcards; photograph frames; gift bags; note pads; pens, coasters; stickers; transfers (decalcomanias); address books; note books; articles of luggage; travelling bags; school bags; gym bags; tote bags; handbags; shoulder bags; sports bags; barrel bags; picture frames; drinking vessels; mugs; drinking glasses; jars; cookie jars; food storage jars and food storage containers; lunch boxes and lunch tins; serving trays; salt and pepper shakers; salt and pepper pots; trinket boxes; thermal T-shirts; clothing for toddlers, infants and babies; badges for wear; emblems; heat adhesive patches for decorating textile articles; pins; board games; decorations for Christmas trees; toy figurines; toy action figures; toy musical instruments; toy model vehicles; scale model vehicles; jigsaw puzzles; computer assisted games.
Used in CANADA since at least as early as May 31, 1969 on wares (1).
Used in CANADA since at least as early as December 31, 1992 on wares
Used in CANADA since at least as early as October 31, 1988 on wares
Used in CANADA since at least as early as December 31, 1993 on wares
Used in CANADA since at least as early as August 31, 1996 on wares
Used in CANADA since at least as early as January 17, 1997 on wares
Used in CANADA since at least as early as November 05, 1996 on wares
Used in CANADA since at least as early as September 05, 1996 on wares
Used in CANADA since at least as early as October 30, 1996 on wares
Used in CANADA since at least as early as March 31, 1997 on wares
Declaration of Use filed February 05, 2010 on wares (12).
|Examiner's First Report||1999-03-30||1999-07-30|
|Extension of Time||1999-08-23||2000-01-30||Request Letter Date: 1999/07/30|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2002-12-18||Vol.50 Issue 2514 2003/01/01|
|Advertised||2003-01-01||Vol.50 Issue 2514|
|Opposition Removed||2008-08-04||Case Closed - Opponent Withdraws 91|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2008-08-08||2009-02-08|
|Extension of Time||2009-02-17||2009-08-08||Request Letter Date: 2009/02/09|
|Extension of Time||2009-08-18||2010-02-08||Request Letter Date: 2009/08/10|
|Rep for Service Changed||2011-08-26||From: 26 To: 3927 / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 888783|
|Change in Title Registered||2011-08-26||Assignment / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 888783|
CHANGE IN TITLE/CHANGEMENT EN TITRE:
TYPE OF CHANGE/GENRE DE CHANGEMENT: Assignment/Cession
DATE REGISTERED/DATE DE L'ENREGISTREMENT: 26 août/Aug 2011
DATE OF CHANGE/DATE DE CHANGEMENT: 28 juin/Jun 2011
COMMENTS/COMMENTAIRES: FROM: APPLE CORPS LIMITED
TO: Apple Inc.
Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 888783