Canadian trade-mark data
Third-Party Information Liability Disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
The database was last updated on: 2015-06-30
BREWERS RETAIL INC.
5900 Explorer Drive
DENTONS CANADA LLP
99 BANK STREET
ONTARIO K1P 1H4
The right to the exclusive use of the word BEER in respect of plastic beer cups is disclaimed apart from the trade-mark.
THE BEER STORE
(1) Promotional items and novelty wares, namely, cooler bags.
(2) Promotional items and novelty wares, namely beverage holders.
(3) Promotional items and novelty wares, namely barbeque sets and folding chairs.
(4) Citronella candles; promotional items and novelty wares, namely plastic beer cups, roadside emergency kits, car ice and snow scrapers and car ice and snow brushes.
(1) Retail sale of alcoholic beverages, namely brewed alcoholic beverages and malt-based beverages and the operation of retail stores selling alcoholic beverages, namely brewed alcoholic beverages and malt-based beverages.
Used in CANADA since at least as early as December 1988 on services.
Used in CANADA since at least as early as June 2002 on goods (1).
Used in CANADA since at least as early as April 2003 on goods (2).
Used in CANADA since at least as early as May 2003 on goods (3).
Registrability Recognized under Section 12(2) of the Trade-marks Act
Declaration of Use filed April 20, 2005 on goods (4).
Restricted to the province of Ontario in respect of services only.
|Examiner's First Report||2003-10-22||2004-02-22|
|Extracted for Advertisement||2004-11-17||Vol.51 Issue 2614 2004/12/01|
|Advertised||2004-12-01||Vol.51 Issue 2614|
|Allowance Notice Sent||2005-02-18||2006-07-17|
|Rep for Service Changed||2011-03-21||From: 6146 To: 10655 / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 284556|
|Rep for Service Name Change||2013-04-04|
|Record Security Interest / License Agreement||2014-06-18||Security Agreement Placed on File / Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 284556|
Security Agreement Placed on File/Accord de sécurité inscrit au
DATE RECORDED/DATE CONSIGNEE: 18 juin/Jun 2014
DATE OF CHANGE/DATE DE CHANGEMENT: 18 juin/Jun 2014
COMMENTS/COMMENTAIRES: The Toronto-Dominion Bank
Voir Preuve au dossier/See evidence on File No. 284556