The Eligibility Mapping Tool accessible through the Universal Broadband Fund portal is down for planned maintenance.
National Broadband Internet Service Availability Map
Third-party information liability disclaimer
Some of the information on this Web page has been provided by external sources. The Government of Canada is not responsible for the accuracy, reliability or currency of the information supplied by external sources. Users wishing to rely upon this information should consult directly with the source of the information. Content provided by external sources is not subject to official languages, privacy and accessibility requirements.
Address not found.
The address you are searching for cannot be found. Please try a different address.
You have selected too many layers of information at the same time. For the mapping system to work optimally, select fewer active information layers.
- Map data date modified: 2022-11-08
- For more information, and to download the National Broadband Data shown in the map above, please visit the National Broadband Data Information page (opens in new window).
- Coverage within an area will depend on the network design, local topography and other factors. In some instances, Internet service providers (ISP) will not be able to provide service to 100 percent of households within an area shown as serviced. The Government of Canada does not support any particular ISP and cannot guarantee service availability at your location; please consult the ISP directly.
- Backbone and last-mile coverage information is collected by ISED through ongoing consultation with ISPs, the CRTC, industry associations, provinces and territories, and other stakeholders.
- ISP feedback and coverage data updates can be provided (opens in new window) to enable ISED to update the maps.