Attestation Letter to Final Claim of the Contribution Agreement
The Attestation Letter to Final Claim of the Contribution Agreement is to be completed by the Recipient upon submitting the final claim for reimbursement. To complete this letter, please download the MSWord file provided. Once downloaded, please enter the information requested in space provided. Once complete, please email an electronic version to your Program Officer.
Text from the Attestation Letter to Final Claim of the Contribution Agreement may be found below.
235 Queen Street
CD Howe Building
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0H5
As per the Contribution Agreement # between Innovation, Science and Economic Development Canada and , this attestation letter certifies that under the clause 5.3, Final claim for reimbursement of eligible costs, the final documentation has been provided:
- A final claim for all eligible costs incurred and paid by the Recipient;
- All eligible costs are related to the activities described as follows:
Direct Labour: $ Direct Equipment: $ Direct Materials: $ Direct Travel: $ Direct Satellite: $ Other Direct Costs: $ Total Eligible Costs: $
- Certification, by an authorized official of the Recipient, satisfactory to the Minister that:
- All costs claimed have been incurred and paid;
- All eligible costs are related to the activities described in Schedule A;
- All eligible costs are in compliance with the requirements described in Schedule B; and
- The Recipient has complied with all terms and conditions of the Contribution Agreement;
- Evidence satisfactory to the Minister that the project has been completed; and
- A final implementation report of the project, as per the requirements outlined in Schedule C, and prepared to the Minister's satisfaction.
Name and title of authorized officer for Recipient:
- Date modified: