|Website and Administrative Organization(s):
||Communications Research Centre Canada
||Program or service that is directly targeted to the funding or support of large, new and/or strategic advanced technology initiatives
||The Communications Research Centre Canada is an agency of Industry Canada and the Canadian government's primary laboratory for research and development in advanced telecommunications. Its objective is to help identify and close the innovation gaps in Canada's communications sector by:
- engaging in industry partnerships;
- building technical intelligence; and
- supporting small and medium-sized high technology enterprises.
- Primary Research
- Pre-commercialization Technology Development
- Information Sharing
- Canadian high technology companies of all sizes;
- Universities; and
- Research organizations and other government departments involved in communications R&D.
||Collaborative research through the CRC research centre provides in-kind support and access to facilities and equipment.
||To apply, please visit the Contact Us page.