Accelerated Growth Service
The Accelerated Growth Service (AGS) helps growth-oriented Canadian businesses to expand by helping them access the key government services they need to grow, such as financing, exporting, innovation and business advice.
By providing businesses with the essential hands-on support they need most, AGS will result in more Canadian businesses expanding, becoming more competitive, and creating high-paying jobs in our communities.
The service provides businesses with:
- a dedicated advisor to get the right partners at the table
- a plan of potential government programs and services to help support growth
- connections to the right government programs and services that support growth
The Accelerated Growth Service initiative is led by Innovation, Science and Economic Development and delivered in collaboration with 10 other federal organizations:
- Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC)
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
- Global Affairs Canada (Trade Commissioner Service)
- National Research Council (Industrial Research Assistance Program (IRAP) and Concierge)
- Canada's regional development agencies:
- Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency (ACOA)
- Canada Economic Development for Quebec Regions (CED)
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev)
- Federal Economic Development Agency for Northern Ontario (FedNor)
- Canadian Northern Economic Development Agency (CanNor)
- Western Economic Diversification Canada (WD)
The Accelerated Growth Service is targeted to incorporated Canadian companies who are on a growth track and who demonstrate the capacity and market potential for even greater growth with the right support.
Companies who would like to use this service must have the following:
- an active corporation status
- annual revenues of $5 million or more
- a history of growth
- a capacity and willingness to grow
- a strong management team
- a focus on export markets
- a focus on innovation
- an ability and willingness to invest time and resources to expand
To find out more about whether you are eligible for the Accelerated Growth Service, please contact us.
- Date modified: