Connect to Innovate – Application toolkit
The Connect to Innovate program is now closed for new applications.
The application process for Connect to Innovate includes the following steps:
1. Read the guide
The application guide has been developed to assist in the completion of a project proposal for the Connect to Innovate program and provides information on the assessment criteria against which project proposals will be assessed.
2. Download the application form
Applicants are asked to apply directly to the online system using the Connect to Innovate application form (ZIP file, 156 KB).
Information on decompressing a ZIP file
Information on downloading a PDF reader
3. Download the attachment templates
There are also a number of accompanying attachment templates, that must be attached to the application form upon submission. Each template comes with specific instructions on how to complete it. The size limit of all attachments is 100MB, so it is important not to exceed this capacity.
Information on decompressing a ZIP File
This includes the following:
- Template 1: Pro-Forma Financial Statements (includes Subscriber Estimates for Last Mile) (ZIP file, 31 KB)
- Template 2: Detailed Budget (ZIP file, 34 KB)
- Template 3: Equipment Details (ZIP file, 105 KB)
- Template 4: Community Benefits -Anchor Institutions (ZIP file, 24 KB)
Backbone Applications (if applicable)
- Template 5: New Backbone-Community Connectivity and Whole Sale Pricing (ZIP file, 164 KB)
- Template 6: Upgrade Backbone-Community Connectivity and Whole Sale Pricing (ZIP file, 192 KB)
- Template 7: Resiliency Backbone-Community Connectivity (ZIP file, 249 KB)
Last-mile Applications (if applicable)
- Template 8: Household Spreadsheet (ZIP file, 1,915 KB)
- Template 9: Last-mile Internet Service Offering (ZIP file, 24 KB)
You will also be required to submit the additional supporting documents.
- Date modified: