Canadian Experiences Fund
The Canadian Experiences Fund (CEF) supports communities across Canada as they create and enhance tourism products, facilities and experiences. Delivered through Canada's Regional Development Agencies (RDAs), this two-year Fund helps Canada's tourism sector innovate and grow by providing targeted investments based on regional priorities.
Eligible projects and events
Investments made through the CEF will focus on supporting:
- winter and shoulder-season;
- inclusiveness, especially for the LGBTQ2 community;
- rural and remote communities; and
- farm-to-table, also known as culinary tourism.
Eligible CEF proponents could be non-profits, for-profit businesses, local governments, local development agencies, or any other organizations, provided they are in line with the relevant RDA's contribution programs and related terms and conditions.
How to apply
- Project proposals will be assessed according to the terms and conditions of existing RDA programs.
- Visit your Regional Development Agency to find out more or to apply.
- Date modified: