Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the "Contact Us" page.
- Minister's Message
- Executive Summary
- The View From 40,000 Feet: Canada's Aerospace and Defence Industry
Canada's Evolving Position in the Aerospace Environment
- What Strengths Propel Canada's Aerospace and Defence Industry?
- Turbulence: Challenges Facing the Canadian Aerospace and Defence Industry
- Blue Skies Ahead: Industry Opportunities
- Enhancing Our Aerospace Future: National Aerospace and Defence Strategic Framework
- Why Invest in Aerospace and Defence?
- Importance of Government to the Aerospace and Defence Industry
- The National Aerospace and Defence Strategic Framework: The Canadian Industry to 2025
- A Vision for the Aerospace and Defence Industry in Canada to 2025
- Objectives of the Strategy
- Securing Strategic Aerospace and Defence Investments
- Technology Development and Commercialization
- Skills Development
- Trade Policy and Trade Development Initiatives
- Sales Financing
- Security and the Environment
- Date modified: