Trade and Exporting
- Business Development Bank of Canada
Financial, investment and consulting services to Canadian small businesses, with a particular focus on the technology and export sectors of the economy.
- Canada Business—Exporting
Canada's most comprehensive source of information and practical tools for new or experienced exporters.
- Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
Ensures the security and prosperity of Canada by managing the access of people and goods to and from Canada.
- Canadian Commercial Corporation
Facilitates trade with buyers in other countries — primarily in public-sector markets, and levels the playing field for Canada's exporters.
- Export Controls
Ensure that exporters of Canadian goods and technology have access to world markets in full respect of Canada's foreign policy.
- Sources of Financing
Locate traditional or alternative sources of financing for your small business.
- The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service
Get market and sector-specific information, access to Canadian trade commissioners' coordinates and list of events through the TCS website.
- The Canadian Trade Commissioner Service — Country Info
Find practical information by market, including: market facts, market reports and visit information
Accessing the U.S. Defence Market
- About the U.S. Defence, Airforce and Navy
- Canadian Access to U.S. Defence Markets
- Selling to the U.S. Military — DoD
- U.S. Central Contractor Registry
- Export Development Canada (EDC)
Provides trade finance and risk management services for Canadian exporters and investors.
- Export Financing
Over a dozen various sources of guides and programs — all to do with export financing.
- Global Opportunities for Associations
Financial assistance to national sectoral associations to undertake international generic promotion of their industry.
- Aerospace Product and Parts Manufacturing (NAICS 3364)
- Trade Data Online
Customized reports on Canadian and U.S. trade in goods with more than 200 countries.
Market Research Reports
Trade Negotiations and Agreements
- Canada and the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA)
Find the text of the Agreement, publications and general information.
- Trade in Goods
Outlines Canada's participation in trade negotiations relating to market access that provide the opportunity to expand Canada's presence in world markets.
- Trade in Services
Outlines Canada's participation in services trade negotiations that provide the opportunity to expand Canada's presence in world markets.
- Trade Negotiations and Agreements (TNA)
An overview of Canada's trade agreements.
- Date modified: