Regulations and Standards
- Canadian Aviation Regulations (CARs)
The Canadian Aviation Regulations are a compilation of regulatory requirements designed to enhance safety and the competitiveness of the Canadian aviation industry.
- Canadian Defence Policy
To formulate and manage all aspects of defence policy.
- Defence Development Sharing Agreement Between Canada and The United States of America
This Memorandum of Understanding complements the U.S./Canadian Defence Production Sharing Program by establishing a cooperative agreement in defense research and development between the United States Department of Defense (DoD) and the Canadian Department of Defence of Production (CDDP), called the Defense Development Sharing Program.
- General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS) — Transportation Services
- International Trade Agreements and Local Government
The World Trade Organization (WTO) General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS).
- International Transporation Links
Provides information on international transportation-related organizations and subjects.
- Transport Canada — Acts and Regulations
The latest consolidated Acts and Regulations to ensure safe, secure, efficient and clean transportation.
General Regulations Links
- Canada Gazette
A way for Canadians to access the laws and regulations that govern their daily lives and allows them to participate and to provide their opinion or comments.
- Consolidated Statutes and Regulations
Search the Department of Justice database containing all Federal statutes and regulations. For any act, under the "Table of Contents" section, you will find a list of links to each of regulations relevant to that act.
- Consulting with Canadians
Provides a single-window access to a list of consultations from selected government departments and agencies.
- Frequently Asked Questions about Laws and Regulations
Maintained by the Department of Justice.
- Guide to Making Federal Acts and Regulations
Explains how regulations are different from laws and why we have them.
- Bureau de normalisation du Québec
Standards development, certification, system registration and laboratory assessment.
- Canadian General Standards Board
This government organization offers client-centred, comprehensive standardization services in support of stakeholders' economic, regulatory, procurement, health, safety and environmental interests.
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
A not-for-profit membership-based association working in Canada and around the world to develop standards that address real needs.
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
A non-governmental network of the national standards institutes of 150 countries whose mission is to promote the development of standardization and related activities around the world.
- Standards Council of Canada (SCC)
A federal Crown corporation with the mandate to promote efficient and effective standardization.
- Date modified: