Aerospace and defence
Due to planned system maintenance, some sections of the site will be unavailable from 8:00 p.m. on Friday, August 18, 2017 to 11:59 p.m. on Sunday, August 20, 2017 (ET).
Canadian aerospace, space and defence firms, have built successful businesses in Canada for domestic and global markets. Canadian priorities encourage investment in knowledge-based businesses across the industrial spectrum, and a strong focus on innovation.
Canada supports its aerospace, space and defence industries through attractive investment fundamentals; leading-edge knowledge infrastructure; risk-sharing investments in technology development; commitment to investing in skills and research; and new business opportunities.
Canada's aerospace advantages
- Proven market leader
- Cutting-edge space technology
- A strong R&D infrastructure across Canada
- A highly skilled, educated and specialized workforce
- NAFTA and worldwide export markets
- Specialised and competitive clusters
- Date modified: