Interim Evaluation of the Structured Financing Facility
Audit and Evaluation Branch
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- 1. Introduction
- 2. SFF Program Profile
- 3. State of the Shipbuilding Industry in Canada and Worldwide
- 4. Rationale and Relevance
- 5. Program Design and Delivery
- 5.1 Is the SFF program well-designed?
- 5.2 Is the SFF program properly delivered?
- 5.3 Does the SFF program have adequate resources?
- 5.4 Conclusions
- 6. Progress and Success
- 6.1 Has the government delivered on its commitment stated in its June 2001 policy?
- 6.2 Are there any barriers or issues that will impede the progress of the SFF program?
- 6.3 Is the program effective in meeting its objectives?
- 6.4 How many jobs have been directly created due to SFF?
- 6.5 Has the SFF program had any impact on secondary effects?
- 6.6 Are the three SFF components adequate?
- 6.7 Conclusions
- 7. Conclusions and Recommendations
Rate this page
The content of this page was useful to me.
- Date modified: