Audit of the Infrastructure Program-Canada-Ontario Infrastructure Program (COIP) and Canada-Ontario Municipal Rural Infrastructure Fund (COMRIF)-Table of Contents
Final Audit Report
Audit and Evaluation Branch
Recommended for Approval to the Deputy Minister by the DAC on
Approved by the Deputy Minister on
This publication is available upon request in accessible formats.
Multimedia Services Section
Communications and Marketing Branch
Room 264D, West Tower
235 Queen Street
Ottawa ON K1A 0H5
Permission to Reproduce
Except as otherwise specifically noted, the information in this publication may be reproduced, in part or in whole and by any means, without charge or further permission from Industry Canada, provided that due diligence is exercised in ensuring the accuracy of the information reproduced; that Industry Canada is identified as the source institution; and that the reproduction is not represented as an official version of the information reproduced, nor as having been made in affiliation with, or with the endorsement of, Industry Canada.
For permission to reproduce the information in this publication for commercial redistribution, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cat. No. Iu4-130/2008E-PDF
Aussi offert en français sous le titre Vérification du Programme d'infrastructures Canada-Ontario (PICO) et du Fonds sur l'infrastructure municipale rurale Canada-Ontario (FIRMCO)
Table of Contents
- 1.0 Executive Summary
- 2.0 About the Audit
- 3.0 Observations
- 4.0 Findings and Recommendations
- Finding #1: Recipient audits and monitoring activities are not being conducted in accordance with a formal risk-based approach or on a timely basis.
- Recommendation #1:
- Finding #2: Instances of non-compliance with established procedures were identified.
- Recommendation #2:
- Finding #3: No formal measurement and tracking of the overall impacts and outcomes of the Program is currently conducted
- Recommendation #3:
- Lessons Learned
- Audit Conclusion
- 5.0 Appendix A: Audit Criteria
- 6.0 Appendix B: Management Action Plan
- Date modified: