Final Evaluation of Industry Canada's Involvement in the International Telecommunication Union — Table of Contents
Final Report — April 29, 2009
Prepared for: Industry Canada/Audits and Evaluation Branch
Tabled and approved at DEC on June 26, 2009.
Table of Contents
- Executive Summary
- 1.0 Industry Canada's Involvement in the International Telecommunication Union
- 2.0 Evaluation Methodology
- 3.0 Evaluation Findings
- 3.1 To What Extent Is Industry Canada's Involvement in the ITU Consistent with Industry Canada's Mandate and Government Directions?
- 3.2 Is There a Continued Need for Industry Canada's Involvement in the ITU?
- 3.3 To What Extent Does Industry Canada Achieve Its Intended Results?
- 3.4 What Leadership Role Is Canada Playing At The ITU?
- 3.5 What Value Does Industry Canada's Involvement in ITU Provide?
- 3.6 Does Industry Canada Have an Adequate Succession Plan to Ensure Continued Influence at ITU?
- 3.7 Other Findings
- 3.8 Summary of Findings/Conclusions
- 4.0 Recommendations
- Management Response
- Date modified: