Change of name of the corporate Licensed Insolvency Trustee
In accordance with Section 48 of Directive No. 13R6, Trustee Licensing (the Directive), such a change requires the prior approval of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy.
A written request for such approval must be submitted to the Licensing Section of the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy (OSB).
Pre-approval of the new corporate Licensed Insolvency Trustee (LIT) name
- Current name of the corporate LIT:
- Proposed name (please refer to Section 31 of the Directive):
- Requested by:
- Telephone/Fax Numbers:
Once the name has been pre-approved
Please provide the following information/document to the Licensing Section:
- A copy of the Articles of Amendment or other similar official document with respect to the name change.
- The name, residential address and occupation of each director and of each officer of the corporation.
- The name, residential address and occupation of each shareholder and each person having a direct or indirect proprietary interest in the corporation (including beneficial owner, where applicable)
- The number of shares (or proportion of total shares) and the classes of shares held by each shareholder in the corporation.
- A list indicating every LIT who is simultaneously a shareholder (or financial backer) of this corporation and of any another corporate LIT and all relevant details (i.e. names of those corporate LIT(s), and the district(s) in which they operate).
- Written confirmation that the corporate LIT conforms with sections 35 to 38 (objects of the corporation) of the Directive.
- Date modified: