Trustee joining an existing corporate trustee firm
In accordance with Section 43 of Directive No. 13R4, Trustee
Licensing, such a change requires the prior
approval of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy.
A written request for such approval must be submitted to the Licensing Section of OSB.
Please provide the following information/documentation to the Licensing Section:
- Trustee name and licence number
- Current firm (if applicable)
- Effective date of proposed change, (i.e. date at which trustee is joining new firm)
- New principal business address, Telephone, Fax, Email
- Estate Concilation – please choose the situation which applies to you:
- Transferring files to another trustee within the firm (name of the trustee)
- Trustee keeping files (substitution)
Where the trustee is still subject to the condition of direct supervision of an established trustee:
- A supporting letter from the supervisor trustee outlining the supervision plan which will have to be approved.