Licensed Insolvency Trustee joining an existing corporate trustee firm
In accordance with Directive No. 13R6, Trustee
Licensing, such a change requires the prior approval of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy.
A written request for such approval must be submitted to the Licensing Section of OSB.
Please provide the following information/documentation to the Licensing Section:
All Licensed Insolvency Trustees (LITs):
- LIT name and licence number
- Current firm (if applicable)
- Effective date of proposed change, (i.e. date at which the LIT is joining new firm)
- New principal business address, Telephone, Fax, Email
- Estate Concilation–please choose the situation which applies to you:
- Transferring files to another LIT within the firm (name of the LIT)
- LIT keeping files (substitution)
Where the LIT is still subject to the condition of direct supervision of an established LIT:
- A supporting letter from the supervisor LIT outlining the supervision plan which will have to be approved.
- Date modified: