Form 15—Notice of Deemed Taxation of Trustee's Accounts and Deemed Discharge of Trustee
Notice of Deemed Taxation of Trustee's Accounts and Deemed Discharge of Trustee
(Rules 64 and 65)
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
(Title Form 1)
Take notice that:
1. I, , the trustee of the estate of , a bankrupt, under summary administration, have applied for the taxation of my accounts and for my discharge.
2. The Superintendent of Bankruptcy has issued a letter of comment to me that does not request that my accounts be taxed by the registrar.
3. Attached to this notice are the following:
(a) a copy of my final statement of receipts and disbursements;
(b) a copy of the dividend sheet, showing the dividends paid or to be paid to the creditors of the bankrupt; and
(c) the final dividend that is owed to you, if applicable.
4. Any creditor may object to the taxation of my accounts and to my discharge by doing the following within the 30 days after the day on which this notice is sent:
(a) serving a notice of objection on me or sending me a notice of objection by registered mail or by courier;
(b) filing a copy of the notice of objection with the registrar, along with any applicable fee of as provided by the tariff, and;
(c) sending a copy of the notice of objection to the division office.
Where a creditor objects to the taxation of my accounts, I will apply to the registrar for a date for the hearing of the objection and will send to any creditor who has objected a notice of the hearing
5. If I do not receive notice of objection to the taxation of my accounts and to my discharge within the 30 days after the day on which this notice is sent, I will:
(a) at the expiration of that time limit, take my fee;
(b) at the expiration of that time limit, if I have not already done so, send to each creditor his or her final dividend; and
(c) within the three months after the day on which this notice is sent,
(i) close the bank account used in administering the estate of the bankrupt, if that account is not a consolidated account, or, where the account is a consolidated account, ensure that all estate funds have been withdrawn from it,
(ii) remit any unclaimed dividends and undistributed funds to the Superintendent of Bankruptcy, and
(iii) send a certificate of compliance and deemed discharge to the division office.
6. After doing the things referred to in item 5, I will be deemed to be discharged.
Dated at , this day of .
Note: If a copy of this Form is sent electronically by means such as email, the name and contact information of the sender, prescribed in Form 1.1, must be added at the end of the document
Important notice: The XHTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the XHTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the XHTML version.
- Date modified: