Form 48—Report of Administrator on Consumer Proposal
(Section 66.14 of the Act)
(Title Form 1)
I, , of , the administrator of the consumer proposal of , a consumer debtor, hereby report to the official receiver as follows:
- That the consumer debtor made a consumer proposal on the and that I filed a copy of it with the official receiver on the .
- That I have investigated, or have had investigated, the consumer debtor's property and financial affairs so as to be able to assess with reasonable accuracy the consumer debtor's financial situation and the cause of the consumer debtor's insolvency.
- That attached to this report is a condensed statement of the consumer debtor's assets, liabilities, income and expenses and a list of the creditors whose claims exceed $250.
- That I am of the opinion that the cause or causes of the consumer debtor's insolvency are as follows:
(Set out fully the causes of the insolvency.)
- That I am also of the opinion, for the following reasons, that the consumer proposal is reasonable and fair to both the consumer debtor and the creditors, and that the consumer debtor will be able to perform it (or, as the case may be, will not be able to perform it):
(Set out your reasons.)
Dated at , this day of .
Administrator of Consumer Proposal
If a copy of this Form is sent electronically by means such as email, the name and contact information of the sender, prescribed in Form 1.1, must be added at the end of the document.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: