Form 58—Notice of Taxation of Administrator's Accounts and Discharge of Administrator
(Title Form 1)
Take notice that:
- I, , the administrator of the consumer proposal made by , a consumer debtor, and filed with the official receiver on the day of , have applied for the taxation of my accounts and for my discharge.
- The Superintendent of Bankruptcy has issued a letter of comment to me that does not request that my accounts be taxed by the registrar.
- Attached to this notice are the following:
- a copy of my final statement of receipts and disbursements;
- a copy of the dividend sheet, showing the dividends paid or to be paid to the creditors under the consumer proposal; and
- the final dividend that is owed to you, or confirmation of electronic payment of dividend that is owed to you, if applicable.
- Any creditor may object to the taxation of my accounts and to my discharge by doing the following within the 30 days after the day on which this notice is sent:
- serving a notice of objection on me or sending me a notice of objection by registered mail or courier;
- filing a copy of the notice of objection with the registrar, along with any applicable fee of as provided by the tariff, and;
- sending a copy of the notice of objection to the division office.
- If a creditor objects to the taxation of my accounts, I will apply to the registrar for a date for the hearing of the objection and will send to any creditor who has objected a notice of the hearing.
- If I do not receive notice of objection to the taxation of my accounts and to my discharge within the 30 days after the day on which this notice is sent, I will within the three months after the day on which this notice is sent:
- if I have not already done so, send to each creditor under the consumer proposal his or her final dividend or confirmation of electronic payment of dividend;
- close the bank account used in administering the consumer proposal, if that account is not a consolidated account, or, if the account is a consolidated account, ensure that all funds have been withdrawn from it,
- remit any unclaimed dividends and undistributed funds to the Superintendent of Bankruptcy, and
- send a certificate of compliance and deemed discharge to the division office.
- After doing the things referred to in item 5, I will be deemed to be discharged.
Dated at , this day of .
Administrator of Consumer Proposal
If a copy of this Notice is sent electronically by means such as email, the name and contact information of the sender, prescribed in Form 1.1, must be added at the end of the document.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: