Form 68 — Notice of Impending Automatic Discharge of First-time Bankrupt
(Paragraph 168.1(1)(a.1) of the Act)
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
(Title Form 1)
Take notice that:
1. (name of bankrupt) filed (or was deemed to have filed) an assignment (or A bankruptcy order was made against (name of bankrupt)) on the day of , and the undersigned, (name of trustee), was appointed as trustee.
2. Pursuant to section 168.1 of the Act, the bankrupt, being an individual who has never before been bankrupt, will be given an automatic discharge on the day of , (insert the date that is nine months after the date on which the assignment or the receiving order was made.), unless the Superintendent of Bankruptcy, the trustee of the estate of the bankrupt or a creditor of the bankrupt gives notice of intended opposition to the discharge of the bankrupt before that date.
3. Any creditor who intends to oppose the discharge of the bankrupt shall give notice of the intended opposition, stating the grounds for their opposition, to the trustee of the estate of the bankrupt, the bankrupt, and the division office, of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy at , at any time before the day of (insert the same date as in item 2).
4. If any creditor opposes the discharge of the bankrupt, a court fee applies.
5. If the discharge of the bankrupt is opposed, the trustee will apply to the court without delay for an appointment for the hearing of the opposition in the manner prescribed by the Act unless it is a matter to be dealt with by mediation pursuant to Section 170.1 of the Act.
Dated at , this day of .
Important notice: The XHTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the XHTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the XHTML version.