Form 43—Notice of Default in the Performance of a Proposal
For persons to which the 2009 amendments apply
(Section 62.1 of the Act)
(Title Form 1)
Take notice that:
1. There has been a default in the performance of a provision in the proposal of , a copy of which proposal was filed with the official receiver on the day of .
2. The default was not waived by the inspectors (or, if there are no inspectors, by the creditors) and was not remedied by the insolvent person within 30 days after the date on which the default occurred.
(Please check applicable box)
3. The undersigned trustee, acting with respect to the proposal, will be proceeding to Court to annul the proposal.
3. The undersigned trustee, acting with respect to the proposal, intends to apply for a discharge without annulling the proposal.
4. Creditors may take proceedings to annul the proposal and place in bankruptcy at their own expense.
Dated at , this day of .
Licensed Insolvency Trustee
If a copy of this Form is sent electronically by means such as email, the name and contact information of the sender, prescribed in Form 1.1, must be added at the end of the document.
This form may not be completed online. It is provided here for reference purposes only.
The HTML version of this Form is not the official version. In the event of an inconsistency between the HTML and PDF versions of this Form, the PDF version prevails. Users are required to exercise due diligence with respect to the HTML version.
- Date modified: