The Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy's (OSB) CCAA Online Filing System (the "CCAA System") allows monitors appointed by the Court pursuant to section 11.7 of the Companies' Creditors Arrangement Act, R.S.C., 1985, c. C-36 ("CCAA") to electronically file documents prescribed under the CCAA.
As a condition of using the CCAA System, you must be registered with Industry Canada and have an Industry Canada User Account, and you must read and agree to the terms and conditions set out below.
1. Obligations of the monitor
You acknowledge and agree that, as a condition of using the CCAA System, you:
- shall ensure that all monitor-generated documents are signed by the appropriate person(s), as required under the CCAA;
- shall retain in the appropriate file all monitor-generated documents, including signed paper copies of documents, that are electronically filed with the OSB through the CCAA System or otherwise;
- shall assume responsibility for all documents filed with the OSB through the CCAA System or otherwise;
- shall use the system in a responsible manner and shall follow the instructions directed to users of the CCAA System by the OSB and its representatives.
2. Disclaimer of warranties
The OSB does not warrant or represent that it will provide continuous access to the CCAA System and you acknowledge that the CCAA System may be interrupted from time to time for reasons of system maintenance or otherwise.
3. Supervisory powers of Superintendent
4. Term, amendment, revocation and termination of CCAA system
5. Communication with the Office of the Superintendent of Bankruptcy
If you are not currently registered with Industry Canada, you must do so before you can apply to use the CCAA System.
Name of Monitor:
Name of Monitor's Representative (if different):
Representative Licence Number:
Representative Email Address:
Industry Canada Username*:
*The Industry Canada username is case sensitive (it distinguishes between uppercase and lowercase letters). Please be sure to write your username exactly as it was created. To confirm the format, go to My Industry Canada Account and use the "Forgot your username?" option.
For OSB Purposes Only
Name of OSB Representative:
- Date modified: