Remittance Advice forms
- A Remittance Advice form must accompany every payment. No other forms are necessary.
- Do not staple cheques to the Remittance Advice form as this damages the cheque.
- Follow the instructions on the forms carefully.
For levies, undistributed assets, registration fees, interest or other (not sufficient funds (NSF), closed account, untraceable cheque or court costs)
- Please note that Form RA1 has new restrictions and requires more information.
- You may select only one remittance type. For example, you may not remit both levies and fees using the same form. You must use a separate form for each remittance type.
- Cheque numbers must be listed for all cheques mailed with this form to the OSB.
For unclaimed dividends