The general reports available in this section are studies commissioned by the Bureau from independent experts or a specific Branch within the Bureau.
- Highlights from the Competition Bureau’s Data Forum: Discussing competition policy in the digital era
- Report to the Minister of Transport and the Parties to the Transaction Pursuant to Subsection 53.2(2) of the Canada Transportation Act: Proposed Merger of Bradley Air Services Limited, d.b.a. First Air, and Canadian North Inc.
- Canada's progress in FinTech: Regulatory highlights following the Competition Bureau's Market Study
- Measuring Progress: Fiscal Years 2015-2018 Strategic Vision Impact Report
- Annual Report of the Commissioner of Competition for the Year Ending March 31, 2017
- Big data and innovation: key themes for competition policy in Canada
- Fraud Facts—Recognize, Reject, Report Fraud
- Gasoline Empirical Analysis
- Report of the Advisory Panel on Efficiencies
- Summaries of Economic Reports prepared for the Competition Bureau in its examination of cattle and beef industry pricing patterns before and since the onset of BSE
- The Effects of Recent Volatility in International Petroleum Markets on Canadian wholesale and Retail Gasoline Prices
- Date modified: