ARCHIVED — Notice from the Director – Revision of Forms and policies, Canada Business Corporations Act
Information identified as archived on the Web is for reference, research or recordkeeping purposes. It has not been altered or updated after the date of archiving. Web pages that are archived on the Web are not subject to the Government of Canada Web Standards. As per the Communications Policy of the Government of Canada, you can request alternate formats on the "Contact Us" page.
March 22, 2010
Within the framework of our continuous commitment to make forms more user-friendly, the following forms have been revised:
- Form 6 - Changes Regarding Directors;
- Form 17 - Articles of Dissolution;
- Form 19 - Statement of Intent to Dissolve;
- Form 20 - Statement of Revocation of Intent to Dissolve (new form).
Please use these revised forms to make requests. However, we will continue to accept the old versions of these forms until October 1, 2010.
The following policies have been revised:
- 2.6: Dating of CBCA Certificates Issued Pursuant to Filing of Articles (policy repealed);
- 3.1: Incorporation Kit;
- 7.1: Amendment Kit;
- 9.4: Steps to follow for an Export transaction;
- 10.1: Steps to Follow to Dissolve a Corporation;
- 10.6: Revival Policy;
- 10.8: Steps to Follow to Revive a Corporation.
Explanations with regard to the revisions made to the forms and policies can be found in the explanatory documents available on Corporations Canada's website. The revised forms and the policies are available on our website or by contacting us directly. For further information on these revisions, please contact us at:
Jean Edmonds Towers South
365 Laurier Ave. West
Ottawa, ON K1A OC8
Telephone: (613) 941-9042
Richard G. Shaw
Information on Downloading a PDF Reader
To access the Portable Document Format (PDF) version you must have a PDF reader installed. If you do not already have such a reader, there are numerous PDF readers available for free download or for purchase on the Internet:
- Date modified: