Instructions for Form 4007 - Restated Articles of Incorporation
Form 4007 - Restated Articles of Incorporation (PDF Version, 915 KB)
- You are providing information required by the NFP Act. Note that both the NFP Act and the Privacy Act allow this information to be disclosed to the public. It will be stored in personal information bank number IC/PPU-049.
- All statutory references are to the Canada Not-for-profit Corporations Act (NFP Act).
- Restated Articles of Incorporation are used to consolidate, into one document, all the amendments made to a corporation's articles since its creation.
- Restated Articles of Incorporation must comply with the requirements of section 203.
- These articles must set out, without substantive change, the articles of incorporation as previously amended.
- The restated certificate of incorporation will supersede the original articles of incorporation and all amendments to those articles.
- If the space available at items 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9 is insufficient, attach a schedule.
- the filing fee
There is no fee payable if the request for a Restated Certificate of Incorporation is submitted on the same day as a request for a Certificate of Amendment..
For information on a corporation's ongoing reporting obligations, consult: Corporate Records and Filing Obligations
235 Queen Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0H5
By e-mail: IC.corporationscanada.IC@canada.ca
- Date modified: