Policies, Guidelines and Procedures
This section of the website provides access to the policies issued by the Director General of Corporations Canada.
- General Overview of the Canada Corporations Act Part II
- Application for Supplementary Letters Patent Change of Name
- Application for Supplementary Letters Patent to Amend Provisions of Letters Patent
- Adding Bilingual Corporate Name
- Model By-law Prepared by Corporations Canada
- Amendment of General By-Laws
- Amendment to the Place of the Head Office of the Corporation
- Surrender of Charter Pursuant to Subsection 32(1)
- Surrender of Charter Pursuant to Subsection 32(2)
- Federally Incorporated Professional Associations
- Name Granting Compendium: Not-for-profit
Rate this page
The content of this page was useful to me.
- Date modified: