NAICS 325314 Mixed Fertilizers
These statistics are for the Mixed fertilizers industry, based on the North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) code 325314.
|1 Industry Canada estimates
Source: Statistics Canada
Note: The step change in establishments observed in 2004 was due to a change by Statistics Canada in the minimum threshold size necessary for inclusion of establishments in the annual data. This change had only a minor impact on other principal statistics.
This Canadian industry comprises establishments primarily engaged in mixing ingredients produced elsewhere into fertilizers.
- Fertilizers, mixed, made in plants not manufacturing fertilizer materials
- Mixing purchased fertilizer materials
- Nitrogenous fertilizers, made by mixing purchased materials
- Phosphatic fertilizers, made by mixing purchased materials
- Potassic fertilizers, made by mixing purchased materials
- Potting soil
- Date modified: